Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's been far too long.

My apologies for not updating in over a week. I have only been to one sporting even in the past week. I missed the two hockey games this weekend, due to a school/work related trip to stanford, and I decided to forgo any Stanford sporting events in favor of a trip to Tahoe. I am not a good fan. I didn't even try to watch the football game. I had Dennis "The Hair" Sidharta check the score when we were driving back. For some reason, the ESPN article mixed up the scores, and upon hearing the misinformation that we had lost, I was worried that I was going to loose motor control. This would have been particularly bad because I was motoring at the time.
On the plus side, Tahoe was beautiful, and we turned out to have won.
To make you hate me even more I will not be attending the hockey game this weekend because I am going to a concert in Coldwater. That's right I am going to see "The Blanks" aka, Ted's band from "Scrubs" instead of going to a Hockey game. I know it sounds like I am not a serious hockey fan, but it's just bad timing this past week. I will attend the rest of the home games, and at least one away game.

The one hockey game I did attend last week was against Niagara. I am glad we got our act together a little better than against UOIT. Fewer attempts at being fancy, and more strait good hockey. Altogether a good performance. A 5-0 victory is always fun. We also go ushered into the student section. Apparently, students don't think that a Tuesday is a good day for a hockey game, and they chanted that. I was glad to be in the student section. While I would not say that we were the rowdiest, or the rudest, we were well coordinated and creative. I love a good mob-improve. I can only hope to get a between the students and the glass in the future.

So, my next event, hmm. I might go back to NIU for their homecoming this weekend. They play Western Michigan. For some reason, they crew team is not heading up to the Travers area this weekend.
My next Michigan event, provided that I actually skip town this weekend, would be in a little over a week with one( possibly two) women's soccer games, a cross country meet, and maybe swimming. If I stay I would head to the field hockey game. Then again, I could head to the "Head of the Charles" in Boston. That would qualify me as hard-core status.

Anyway, I will give you fair warning for my next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment